Handdrawn 3of4 Handdrawn 3of4

hmmm

I recognize the sword, Kit Rae - Sword of Darkness II, the original model not the fake crap ebay is selling, but its drawn perty well none the less, same gripes with the others no need to remention them, on the first love pic the woman is lying there stiff as a board, if its really love wouldnt she want to wrap her arms around her lover and hold him closely? bah, im being a nit picky bastard i know, i didnt take off score for that one though, just a normal question. I liked the song as well, you chose good music, another nice portfolio, good job.

ReccaTW responds:

yeah i saw it once and it kinda stuck in my head ^_^
I love edged weapons i have a katana set at home
I really like the starge shapd knives and such... makes the drawing seem more dramatic....but sometimes a stalker with a kitchen knife is good (see book 4)

SkateWild SkateWild

an admirable effort

very nice job, i like the interactivity and choice of moves you can do, being able to go from one place to another is pretty cool, where did you get those skateboard riffs, im workin on something in flash and i really could use them, if its not to much trouble send some to drew2007@fuse.net id really really really appreciate it.

3D Joe Water Balloon Drop 3D Joe Water Balloon Drop

wow

havent seen a game this good in a while, very stylish drawings, lotsa good script, just a fun simple game to play. great job, I deem this the next feature of the day.

RaT DeeJay 4 RaT DeeJay 4

pretty damn cool

hey this is the best dj flash entry ive seen, add sound to a button is quite a powerful tool. great job and good luck with your next flash.

Brickdrop v1.0 Brickdrop v1.0

WOWWY

ona the best games i seen, very well done lots of effort. great job.

moneybagsxp responds:

Thank you for your response! it was a fun game to make, and it is just as fun to play! thank you for the encouragement!

police and thug game police and thug game

good but you could do so much more

witha score like this for a demo, if you did more with this and worked harder you could be a god. anyone could be, it just takes dedication.

Newgrounds: 3 Years Later Newgrounds: 3 Years Later

more like right now

hehe you forgot to mention that half the top ten movies are submited teasers from other asshole companies that just want hits to their fucking site.

tuna fish tuna fish

dude

nice man, but its hard to get the mouse to any words without stumbling over other ones. but otherwise very nice everything.

Mega Man RPG 2 Mega Man RPG 2

quite nice

it slowed down even my pentium 4 and cable connection, but low quality ran smoother, decent game play, simple and not hard to get the hang of, if only you megaman fanatics would draw your own megamen insteadof all these emulator images... oh well, good job.

Mini-Ramp Contest Mini-Ramp Contest

good for its time

but im sure its obvious now that stick movies are played out and the most famous cliche on newgrounds. good job though with the blood, this showed much more effort then average stick movies.