After ParoVadius After ParoVadius

I logged back in for this Dynakris.

After however many years off this site. You have some good grasps of cinema and choreography, the scenes flowed well from one to the other. I don't dig on sprite animations, but this was allright. Nice job.

Project: WINTER Project: WINTER

Cerberust returns!

Well, this is great improvement upoin the other movies youve shown me. The voice qaulity at the trashcans was a little low. Try to speak further from the mike, then just change the volume for higher. Drawings were well thought out, although some of the robots have extraordinarilly SKINNY legs. I dig it. Kinda Reminds me of my series. Very nice buddy, very nice.

Metroid: Endless Struggle Metroid: Endless Struggle

Hey, i liked this alot

Id be giving you a 4 if i wasnt getting these mysqual errors, that was some decent drawings and a few good camera angles, although you didnt really "animate " anything, and reused alot of images over and over again, the music gave it an epic feeling, so, good job i say!

Rosethorne - part 1 Rosethorne - part 1

what a wannabe

her dad should have punched the shit out of her, jeez, what a whiny spoiled bitch, wannabe goth, her voice is way to high to denote any hint of evil or coldheartedness. but i LOVED the sketch style and dynamic camera angles, very nice job there, and good usage of the straighten smooth and optimize options.

Revenge Revenge

well welcome to the new newgrounds

wow your movie has the exact same score as my second movie, i think it deserves a 3 as well but what are ye gonna do, IMPROVE, which is what im striving to doand it pays of, the preview of my third movie has a 3.28 which im happy with considering its a preview, i see some good shading skills here, you should draw the main character from a few different angles, and maybe try animating him walking, but otherwise its a fairly decent action film, it gets a 4 from me :):):)

Super Ninja Dragon Killer Super Ninja Dragon Killer

hmm you are right

in your advice to me in the forums, only using that side angle is pretty boring, but even you used alot of gradients here, there was ok motion, but it was very sketchy, i bet you can appreciate the time it takes to have a person move fluidly, this was a fairly interesting parody of all these demos and trailors (cough :):):) that are on newgrounds that dont have anything much in them(hey mine was ok i think), ill go lookat yer svs movie now.

Zelda Sing Along Fun! Zelda Sing Along Fun!

nice movie

but thats a System of a Down song, good job.

Kong Kong

ah the simplicity

of the faces of the characters, makes it easy to draw them from different angles to get a 3d effect, ive been waiting for this to come out for a while since its been in the alphas, its as good as i expected, black n white movie, lots of blood and gore, a few scenes of good motion, i like.
the second i saw the plaque behind the commisioner i knew what was coming.

Don't let it happen... Don't let it happen...

that sucked

i dont give a crap if its about wtc, its a bad movie, theres one repeated sound clip, and the drawings are horribly rushed, id expect better from senior goldfish, tisk tisk.

DBZ in a Nutshell DBZ in a Nutshell

digiti digiti doo the end

dude ive been mouthing parodies like that since my friend introduced me to DBZ " hahah you will never beat me! oh really well see about that!! hahaha yes we will im the most powerful! no im more powerful! hahah iwill send my lackies after you RAH WERE THE LACKIES, AH WERE ALL DEAD, hahaha you defeatedmy lackies but i will defeat you, oh really? well see about that hahahahaha" you get the point, great job.